편집 2021.10.20 [18:13]
정치행정미디어경제사회교육칼럼천안,아산서산.당진.태안보령.서천.홍성.예산공주.청양.부여논산.계룡.금산
전체기사정부청사세종시대덕밸리IT/과학문화 · 스포츠공연정보자료실성명·논평인사 · 동정 . 알림 기자회원 게시판기사제보
섹션이미지
자료실
성명·논평
인사 · 동정 . 알림
기자회원 게시판
회원약관
개인보호정책
청소년보호정책
회사소개
광고/제휴 안내
만든이
기사제보
HOME > 문화 · 스포츠 >
필자의 다른기사 보기 인쇄하기 메일로 보내기 글자 크게 글자 작게
이환수 대전국악협회장 "관객 없는 공연 이번이 마지막 이었으면..."
 
김정환 기자
광고
▲ 이환수 국악협회대전지회장     © 김정환 기자


올해로 14번째를 맞이한 대전시민국악축전이 9월 11일부터 12일까지 대전예술가의집 누리홀에서 개최됐다.

 

14번째 공연도 지난해와 마찬가지로 무관중 온라인으로 실시됐다.

 

공연장에는 국악축전에 참가한 단체와 온라인 중계를 위한 스텝 등 일부 관계자들만 분주한 움직임을 보였고 객석에 관객은 없었다.

 

코로나19가 우리곁에 다가오기전에는 객석을 가득메운 관객들과 호흡하면서 공연을 즐기고 흥겨운 국악과 함께 대전시민들과 흥을 나누었던 축제가 지난해부터 텅빈 객석에 서있는 중계용 카메라만 응시한체로 공연을 해오고 있다.

 

현장에서 만난 한국국악협회 이환수 대전지회장은 "14회째인 이번 축전은 전 공연을 촬영해 유튜버 등 온라인을 통해 컨텐츠를 제공하는 행사로 치르고 있다"고 말하면서 "관객없는 공연은 이번이 마지막 이었으면 하는 마음이 간절 하다"면서 ""꼭 그렇게 되리라 확신한다"고 말했다.

▲ 12일 대전시민국악축전에 참가한 국악명창 공연 사진     ©김정환 기자

 

이 회장은 그러면서 "전국적인 현상이지만 코로나 이후 공연계를 포함한 문화예술계가 전반적으로 비대면 행사를 기획할 수 밖에 없는 현실에, 상당수의 종사자들이 관련 업를 포기하고 이직을 포함한 업종전환이 이루어 지면서, 이러다 지역문화예술계 고사위기까지 오는것이 아닌가 우려가 되는게 현실이다"고 말하면서 "현 상황은 관련업계가 생존을 위해 몸부림을 치고있는 것이 사실이다"며 "하루빨리 이 지옥에서 벗어나고 싶은게 솔직한 심정"이라고 말했다.

 

이 회장은 특히 "코로나 이후 문화예술계 관련자들이 힘들어하고 있는 것이 현실이고, 무엇보다 온라인 언텍트 공연에 적응하기 어려운 국악계는 현실 적응에 어려움을 겪고 있는것이 사실이지만,코로나 이후 사회적 환경변화에 적응해 국악인들도 다양한 문화콘텐츠 개발로 상생하고 발전하는 국악인만의 참 모습을 보이려 한다"고 남다른 각오를 밝혔다.

 

한편 올해로 14번째를 맞이한 대전시민국악축전은 대전에서 활동하고 있는 전문예술단체가 참여한 공연으로 준비를 했고, 모든 공연은 비대면 공연으로 진행해 녹화영상을 온라인을 통해 선보인다.

 

*아래는 위 기사를 구글 번역기로 번역한 영문 기사의 [전문]이다. [Below is the [full text] of an English article translated from the above article with Google Translate.

                                                                 Reporter  Jeong-Hwan KIM

 

[Lee Hwan-su, president of Daejeon Gugak Association "If this was the last concert without an audience..."]


Daejeon Citizen's Traditional Music Festival, which celebrated its 14th anniversary this year, was held from September 11 to 12 at the Daejeon Artist's House Nuri Hall.

 

Like last year, the 14th performance was also held online without spectators.

 

In the performance hall, only some officials, such as groups participating in the Korean traditional music festival and staff for online broadcasting, showed a busy movement, and there was no audience in the audience.

 

Before Corona 19 came to our side, the festival that enjoyed performances while breathing with the audience who filled the seats and shared excitement with Daejeon citizens along with exciting Korean music has been performing since last year with only staring at the relay cameras standing in the empty seats. .

 

Lee Hwan-soo, president of the Daejeon branch of the Korean Traditional Music Association, who met on the spot, said, "This festival, which is the 14th, is being held as an event where all performances are filmed and content is provided through online channels such as YouTubers. “I am desperate for this,” he said. “I am sure it will happen.”


Chairman Lee said, "It is a national phenomenon, but after Corona, the culture and art world, including the performance world, has no choice but to plan non-face-to-face events as a whole. The reality is that we are concerned that the culture and art world will face a crisis,” he said. “The current situation is that the industry is struggling to survive.

 

In particular, Chairman Lee said, "The reality is that those involved in the culture and art world are having a hard time after Corona. We also want to show the true image of Korean traditional musicians who coexist and develop through the development of various cultural contents.”

 

Meanwhile, Daejeon Citizen's Traditional Music Festival, which celebrated its 14th anniversary this year, was prepared as a performance by a professional art group active in Daejeon, and all performances were conducted as non-face-to-face performances, and recorded videos were presented online.


트위터 미투데이 페이스북 요즘 공감
기사입력: 2021/09/12 [20:15]  최종편집: ⓒ 브레이크뉴스대전충청
 
닉네임 패스워드 도배방지 숫자 입력
내용
기사 내용과 관련이 없는 글, 욕설을 사용하는 등 타인의 명예를 훼손하는 글은 관리자에 의해 예고 없이 임의 삭제될 수 있으므로 주의하시기 바랍니다.
 
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
[포토뉴스] 대전자치경찰위원회, 출범 100일 거리홍보 실시
광고
광고
광고
  회원약관개인보호정책청소년보호정책회사소개광고/제휴 안내만든이기사제보보도자료기사검색
명칭:브레이크뉴스(주). 등록번호:대전,아00118.등록년월일:2011년12월28일. 제호:브레이크뉴스대전세종충청..편집인:김정환. 발행일:2004년8월1일.발행소:브레이크뉴스(주). 전화 ☎Tel 010-5409-8989 Fax 0504-172-8989 . 청소년보호책임자:김정환. 본지는 신문 윤리강령 및 그 실천요강을 준수합니다.[본사]서울시 서대문구 서소문로 55-7 /대전세종충청본부:대전광역시 중구 어덕마을로 10번길97
Contact djbreaknews@naver.com for more information.
관리자모드