편집 2021.03.06 [15:17]
광고
광고
정치행정미디어경제사회교육칼럼천안,아산서산.당진.태안보령.서천.홍성.예산공주.청양.부여논산.계룡.금산
전체기사정부청사세종시대덕밸리IT/과학문화 · 스포츠공연정보자료실성명·논평인사 · 동정 . 알림 기자회원 게시판기사제보
섹션이미지
자료실
성명·논평
인사 · 동정 . 알림
기자회원 게시판
회원약관
개인보호정책
청소년보호정책
회사소개
광고/제휴 안내
만든이
기사제보
HOME > 교육 >
필자의 다른기사 보기 인쇄하기 메일로 보내기 글자 크게 글자 작게
대전시교육청, 2021학년도 고교 신입생 학교 배정 발표
 
김정환 기자
광고
▲ 대전시교육청     ©김정환 기자

 

대전시교육청이 대전 지역 일반고 38개교 및 자율형 공립고 5개교(충남고, 대전고, 대전여고, 대전송촌고, 대전노은고)에 대한 학교 배정을 22일 15시에 발표한다고 밝혔다.

 

일반고 및 자율형 공립고는 총 43개교, 425학급이며, 모집정원은 정원 내 9,420명, 정원 외 139명으로 총 9,559명이다. 학교 배정은 1~5지망 순으로 모집 정원의 60%는 무작위 전산 추첨으로 배정하고, 나머지 40%는 통학 가능권 내 학교로 '지리정보시스템'을 활용해 배정한다.

 

대전교육청은 학생과 학부모 편의를 위해 학부모 개인별 휴대전화 문자서비스를 통해 배정 학교를 안내하며, 시교육청 홈페이지에서도 학교 배정 내용을 조회할 수 있게 했다.


한편, 출신 중학교에서는 1월 22일 15시 이후부터 배정통지서를 학생들에게 개별 교부할 예정이다.


고등학교 배정을 받은 학생은 고등학교의 안내에 따라, 오는 1월 25일에 비대면 예비소집에 참석해야 한다. 예비소집은 코로나 방역을 위해 학교 상황에 따라 다양한 비대면 방식(워크쓰루 포함)으로 실시하며, 고등학교 등록 및 입학 절차에 관한 안내 등 고등학교 입학 관련 오리엔테이션을 실시한다. 학생들은 오는 1월 25일부터 28일까지 배정받은 고등학교에 등록을 마쳐야 한다.

 

*아래는 위 기사를 구글 번역기로 번역한 영문 기사의 [전문]이다. [Below is the [full text] of an English article translated from the above article with Google Translate.

                                                                 Reporter  Jeong-Hwan KIM

 

[Daejeon City Office of Education Announces School Assignment for New High School Students in 2021]

 

The Daejeon City Office of Education announced that it will announce school assignments for 38 general high schools in Daejeon and 5 autonomous public high schools (Chungnam High School, Daejeon High School, Daejeon Girls' High School, Daejeon Village High School, and Daejeon Noeun High School) at 15:00 on the 22nd.

 

General high schools and autonomous public high schools have a total of 43 schools and 425 classes, with a total of 9,559 students with a total of 9,420 students within the quota and 139 others. Schools are allocated in the order of 1-5 choices, and 60% of the recruitment quota is allocated by random computer lottery, and the remaining 40% are allocated to schools within the commuting zone using the'Geographic Information System'.

 

For the convenience of students and parents, the Daejeon Office of Education guides the school assignments through a mobile phone text service for each parent, and allows the school assignments to be viewed on the city office of education website.


On the other hand, the junior high school from which they graduated plans to issue individual assignment notices to students from 15:00 on January 22nd.


Students who have been assigned high school must attend the non-face-to-face preliminary call on January 25, according to the guidance of the high school. Preliminary convocations are conducted in a variety of non-face-to-face manners (including walk-throughs) according to the school situation to prevent coronavirus, and orientation related to high school admission, such as guidance on high school registration and admission procedures, is conducted. Students must complete enrollment in their assigned high school from January 25th to 28th.


트위터 미투데이 페이스북 요즘 공감
기사입력: 2021/01/21 [14:06]  최종편집: ⓒ 브레이크뉴스대전충청
 
닉네임 패스워드 도배방지 숫자 입력
내용
기사 내용과 관련이 없는 글, 욕설을 사용하는 등 타인의 명예를 훼손하는 글은 관리자에 의해 예고 없이 임의 삭제될 수 있으므로 주의하시기 바랍니다.
 
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
[포토뉴스] 대전/세종/충남 제102주년 3.1절 기념식 개최
광고
광고
광고
  회원약관개인보호정책청소년보호정책회사소개광고/제휴 안내만든이기사제보보도자료기사검색
명칭:브레이크뉴스(주). 등록번호:대전,아00118.등록년월일:2011년12월28일. 제호:브레이크뉴스대전세종충청..편집인:김정환. 발행일:2004년8월1일.발행소:브레이크뉴스(주). 전화 ☎Tel 010-5409-8989 Fax 0504-172-8989 . 청소년보호책임자:김정환. 본지는 신문 윤리강령 및 그 실천요강을 준수합니다.[본사]서울시 서대문구 서소문로 55-7 /대전세종충청본부:대전광역시 중구 어덕마을로 10번길97
Contact djbreaknews@naver.com for more information.
관리자모드